all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: alexis purslane via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs, the Swiss army knife of text editors" <bug-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
To: "michael.albinus@gmx.de" <michael.albinus@gmx.de>,
	"dmitry@gutov.dev" <dmitry@gutov.dev>
Cc: "71200@debbugs.gnu.org" <71200@debbugs.gnu.org>,
	Alexis Purslane <alexispurslane@pm.me>
Subject: bug#71200: TRAMP: Trying to do a project-find-file or (find-directory) using the podman method causes a (wrong-type-argument stringp nil) error
Date: Sun, 26 May 2024 17:21:47 +0000	[thread overview]

Actually, no, installing git does not help resolve the problem whatsoever. One works, the other two don't, but I can't tell why. The one that works is my general purpose development container, and the other two are more specialized, so that may be the origin of the problem, but it doesn't explain what in particular is missing. What does project.el rely on the host having installed?