At the second thought, I actually don't care about the random pick of habits. Thus diary-mode can meet my requirement. Thanks all the same. On 4/20/10, filebat Mark wrote: > > Hi emacsers > > As the time going, I'm always trying to push myself to form these or those > good habits. > But it's quite hard, and I used to forget them, when I am off the feet > everyday. > > I'm wondering, is there any elisp package can help me to form habits. > Like show some random messages from a file in the minibuffer times and > times again. > > Any comment is welcome. Reinventing the wheel with my pool hammer, would be > my last choice. > > -- > Thanks & Regards > > Denny Zhang > -- Thanks & Regards Denny Zhang