all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Problem turning fullheight mode on via default-frame-alist.
@ 2008-12-20 19:59 Tim Visher
From: Tim Visher @ 2008-12-20 19:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs Help List

Can anyone explain to me what I'm doing wrong here?  As far as I can
read in the info pages, the following ELISP should set my default
frame size to fullheight, but it's not working.  The height doesn't
change at all, though.  I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

;; Customize Frame Size and position
(setq default-frame-alist '((top . 1) (left . 170) (right . 1) (width
. 130) (fullscreen . fullheight)))

Thanks in advance!

--

In Christ,