all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* anybody ever write a CPP demacrofier for Emacs?
@ 2004-10-26  3:13 Hattuari
From: Hattuari @ 2004-10-26  3:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anybody know of an Emacs package the can expand CPP macros and replace
the macro with the expansion?
--
p->m == (*p).m == p[0].m

* Re: anybody ever write a CPP demacrofier for Emacs?
@ 2004-10-26  3:38 ` Johan Bockgård
From: Johan Bockgård @ 2004-10-26  3:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hattuari <susudata@setidava.kushan.aa> writes:

> Does anybody know of an Emacs package the can expand CPP macros and
> replace the macro with the expansion?

It's part of the standard Emacs C mode.

,----

`----