all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: "Dani Martí" <dmarti@NOSPAMifae.es>
Subject: AucTeX: shortcut for a font-specifier
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2002 13:38:21 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi everybody,

I would like to define a shortcut to insert a '\textcolor{color}{text}'
in my LaTeX document with 'color' package, in the same we can easily
insert standard font specifiers like '\emph{text}' just by typing `C-c
C-f C-e'. In other words, how to implement this?

        `C-c C-f C-a'  should insert \textcolor{}{} and ask you the
                       color and text with which to fill the two
                       arguments.
                       [Of course, the shortcut `C-c C-f C-a' may be
                       different, as long as it is not already defined]

The only difference is that \textcolor has two arguments instead of two,
but I think this may be easy to implement by a lisp expert.

Bells & Whistles: it would be nice to have auto-completion when you are
being asked for a color (1st argument). The colors could be the standard
68 colors known to dvips: GreenYellow, Yellow, Goldenrod, Dandelion...

Thanks a lot in advance,

Dani Marti

--
Go away, I'm all right.