On 2017-09-25 03:24 +03, Dmitry Gutov wrote: > On 9/23/17 6:39 PM, Göktuğ Kayaalp wrote: >> >> The function ‘vc-default-dir-extra-headers’ is implemented as a stub >> function that prints in the vc-dir buffer a rather annoying and >> unhelpful message advicing that the implementer of a VC backend should >> create some backend specific headers and that doing this is easy. >> vc-rcs doesn't implement any (and I doubt it needs), and thus whenever I >> use vc-dir on an RCS repository, this message is shown. Attached is a >> patch that disables this behaviour by making the said function return >> nil instead (the function as it is includes a comment that says to do so >> before the ‘release’). > > Instead of changing the default, how about we create a RCS-specific > implementation that does nothing? Because it doesn't need to. > Hi, please find attached the patch I promised some time ago. Sorry for the latency. -- İ. Göktuğ Kayaalp 024C 30DD 597D 142B 49AC 40EB 465C D949 B101 2427