all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Using bbdb 2.35 in devel emacs-27
@ 2018-04-29  2:58 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2018-04-29  2:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hoping someone will be able to say if bbdb 2.35 will work or mostly
work using devel emacs-27.

Details:

Haven't been using bbdb for about 1.5 - 2 years now but finding a need
to start using my old db again.

I have bbdb-2.35 still kicking around and not crazy about the idea of
converting to v-3.*  especially since my usage is really pretty basic.

I've tried running it (2.35) in devel emacs-(27) and seems to work but of
course I've only tried a few basic things.