all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* auto complete and incremental search
@ 2013-02-19  4:40 Rodrigo Amestica
From: Rodrigo Amestica @ 2013-02-19  4:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs; +Cc: Rodrigo Amestica

Hello,

in this link
http://cx4a.org/software/auto-complete/#Screenshots

the third snapshot corresponds to an incremental search. If I'm not
wrong this type of search should be enabled with C-s (after the ac menu is
visible). However, in my case C-s brings me back to the standard
I-search in the buffer.

How should I enable searching within the already available candidates?

thanks,
 Rodrigo

* Re: auto complete and incremental search
@ 2013-02-21  2:18 ` Rodrigo Amestica
From: Rodrigo Amestica @ 2013-02-21  2:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

At Mon, 18 Feb 2013 23:40:31 -0500,
Rodrigo Amestica wrote:

> Hello,
>
> in this link
> http://cx4a.org/software/auto-complete/#Screenshots
>
> the third snapshot corresponds to an incremental search. If I'm not
> wrong this type of search should be enabled with C-s (after the ac menu is
> visible). However, in my case C-s brings me back to the standard
> I-search in the buffer.
>
> How should I enable searching within the already available candidates?

set ac-use-menu-map