all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Keyboard commands for editing recentf buffer?
@ 2010-01-13 11:34 simonh
       [not found] ` <mailman.1378.1263431752.18930.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: simonh @ 2010-01-13 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Does anyone know of a way to edit the recentf files in the buffer
directly? What I'm hoping for is way to:

Mark files
Unmark files
Delete files that I don't want to be kept in history
Sort by recency, filename, path

Similar functionality to Ibuffer. Commands shown in the minibuffer as
seen below.

Ibuffer:
Commands: m, u, t, RET, g, k, S, D, Q; q to quit; h for help

Thanks for any help.