all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Running interactive ediff from CVS
@ 2002-11-07 19:28 Jeff Rancier
From: Jeff Rancier @ 2002-11-07 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm running NTEmacs 21.2 on WinXP Pro.  When in the CVS buffer, I hit (d e)
to run an interactive diff, the extra ediff-frame that's create is slightly
off-center (not maximized).  To the point tht I can't see the mode-line.  So
everytime I run it, I need to either click on the the *maximize* icon, or
double-click on the title bar.  Is there any solution to this?

Jeff

Jeffery B. Rancier
Softechnics, a METTLER TOLEDO company
http://www.softechnics.com
http://www.mt.com
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever."

                                    - M.K. Gandhi

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-11-07 19:28 UTC | newest]