all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* html mail in Gnus
@ 2003-10-02 12:25 Roger Mason
From: Roger Mason @ 2003-10-02 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I found this message in the archives from 2002:

>> I'm getting html mail quite often now and it's getting annoying.
>> Does anyone has a gnus filter to filter out the html tags and
>> leave the plain text behind?

> I use w3m together with emacs-w3m or w3m_el or whatever this package
> is called.  That seems to do a decent job if displaying the HTML in
> an unobtrusive way.

> kai

Could someone please explain how to set this up?

Thanks,
Roger Mason

* Re: html mail in Gnus
       [not found] <mailman.1010.1065097586.21628.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2003-10-02 15:43 ` Kin Cho
From: Kin Cho @ 2003-10-02 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Read the following:

http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2002-09/msg00711.html
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2002-09/msg00712.html

If that doesn't work for you, look into defadvice
mm-insert-inline.

-kin