all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Glenn Morris <rgm@gnu.org>
To: sergio.pokrovskij@gmail.com,  dsplat@rochester.rr.com
Cc: handa@m17n.org, rms@gnu.org, emacs-devel@gnu.org
Subject: Re: TUTORIAL.eo (First submission)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 03:50:09 -0500	[thread overview]

Kenichi Handa wrote:

> But, the other tutorial files has the sentence "See end for
> copying conditions." on the first line.  Please send me the
> Esperanto translation of that sentence.

I should also say that I removed your (C) statements referred to
earlier (because you have translation disclaimers on file). If you
want to supply some Esperanto text that says something equivalent to
"Translation into Esperanto by..." (without claiming copyright), that
would be great. (Compare with format used by other translations).

Also, if you could update the license section at the end of the file
to be based on the current English tutorial, which was recently
changed to use the GPL, that would be much appreciated. An Esperanto
translation is already available at:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/translations.html. You would need to mark
the Esperanto version as unoffical (as described on that web-page),
and give the English version as the official license.