all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* ansi-term questions
@ 2005-08-11 17:12 Angelina Carlton
From: Angelina Carlton @ 2005-08-11 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello emacs users..

In M-x ansi-term I no longer have the use of my direction keys, up
prints A, down prints B and left/right print D/C

Is there a way to get the direction keys to work properly? I need them
for bash history and for some other apps that I run in that term inside
emacs.

Second question, I use M-o to switch windows (M-x other-window)
Is it possible to make emacs skip the *ansi-term* window when I cycle my
windows?
I would like to have to explicitly call it with C-x b *ansi-term* and
have M-x other-window ignore it.

Thanks!

--
-----Angelina Carlton-----