On Thu, Jan 30 2014, Stefan Monnier wrote: >> I will probably find it inconvenient. I sometimes type M-SPC when >> there is already just one space, by force of habit. > > I think this means that M-SPC should only cycle when repeated (i.e. it > should test last-command). It does that already, but there's also a special case for deleting spaces in case nothing changed in the buffer. This case is not executed if single-shot is non-nil. -- Best regards, _ _ .o. | Liege of Serenely Enlightened Majesty of o' \,=./ `o ..o | Computer Science, Michał “mina86” Nazarewicz (o o) ooo +------ooO--(_)--Ooo--