all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* auctex + texlive = problems
@ 2003-03-17 17:12 Garglemonster
From: Garglemonster @ 2003-03-17 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

hi.

i recently switched my laptop over to texlive from tetex.  now i find
that i can't get auctex to compile latex files unless i start emacs
from a terminal window command prompt.  (it tells me it can't find the
latex binary) i've used customise to set up the latex commands to
reflect the locations of the new binaries.  i have TEXINPUTS, TEXMF
and TEX_PATH set in my .bashrc.  what am i forgetting?

thanks in advance,

--
garglemonster@my-deja.com

I've got an IDEA!!  Why don't I STARE at you so HARD, you forget your
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER!!