all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Screen resolution on the Carbon port
@ 2005-10-21  7:52 YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu @ 2005-10-21  7:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

May I change the screen resolution on the Carbon port to 72 dpi?
(Currently it is set to 75dpi.)  Unless there're some objections, I'll
do that.

  From http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Carbon/Reference/QuickDraw_Ref/qdref_main/chapter_2.1_section_26.html:

    Currently, QuickDraw and the Printing Manager always assume a
    screen resolution of 72 dpi.

  From http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Carbon/Reference/QuickDraw_Ref/qdref_main/chapter_2.1_section_2.html:
  (One unit in Quartz 2D default user space corresponds to one pixel
   on the screen by default.)

    The rectangle is in default user space with one unit = 1/72 inch, ...

				     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
				mituharu@math.s.chiba-u.ac.jp

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-10-21  7:52 UTC | newest]