all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* cc-mode question
@ 2006-09-13 15:03 jronald
From: jronald @ 2006-09-13 15:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

The command (c-toggle-auto-hungry-mode 1) doesn't take effect, as I wrote in
the following context:

(require 'cc-mode)
(require 'cc-cmds)  ;;I still don't know if it is neccesary
(c-toggle-auto-hungry-mode 1)

* cc-mode question
@ 2005-06-19 21:33 Evgeniy
From: Evgeniy @ 2005-06-19 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello.

I have such problem with emacs from cvs:

with simple code:

#include <vector>

typedef std::vector<int> IntList;

int main()
{
  IntList l;
  return 0;
}

it subscribe underscore red line almost all code begin from
"typedef std::vector<int>" construction,
can anybody tell me which part of emacs responsible for this behavior,
and have anyone idea how can I fix this?

--
/Evgeniy