all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* You wrote a letter to me. Who are you?
@ 2003-04-16  6:06 tatgash
From: tatgash @ 2003-04-16  6:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

You have received a postcard. You can see it here:
http://postcards.rin.ru/postcards/post/humour1.html

Only for adults:
    SEX-TEST - http://eros.rin.ru/index_e.html and
    WALLPAPERS - http://wallpapers.rin.ru/index_e.html

For music-lovers:
    Free 100 000 mp3-files - http://mp3.rin.ru/index_e.html

And for all:
    Surprise! - http://humor.rin.ru/photo_e.html

Goodby, Gerry.
You can refuse to receive letters. For that just send a
letter to unsubscribe14.com with the subject: DELETE.

* You wrote a letter to me. Who are you?
@ 2003-04-16 16:50 stargate