all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bug#365: rmail mode
@ 2008-06-05 12:28 Bill Lytton
From: Bill Lytton @ 2008-06-05 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bug-gnu-emacs

ignore prior bug report since I may not have traced the problem correctly

the real problem is that if I read an rmail buffer that I have previously read, it is marked buffer modified

In GNU Emacs 22.1.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2007-06-21 on ru.neurosim.downstate.edu
Windowing system distributor `The XFree86 Project, Inc', version 11.0.40201000
configured using `configure  '--prefix=/usr/arch' 'LIBS=-ldl''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8
  default-enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Apropos

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  unify-8859-on-encoding-mode: t
  utf-translate-cjk-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:

Recent messages:
Sending...done
Quit [2 times]
Mark set
Quit
Mark set
Mark saved where search started

* bug#365: rmail mode
@ 2011-07-10  2:26 ` Glenn Morris
From: Glenn Morris @ 2011-07-10  2:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 365-done

Sorry, this is all too vague for us to do anything about it.
If you still see the problem in the latest release, 23.3, please reply
giving a complete description and recipe starting from emacs -Q, and
the report can be re-opened if needed.