bkhl@elektrubadur.se (Björn Lindström) writes: > ray@nabuli.de writes: > >> That's my rate too ... about ... isn't there any end of that in the >> near future? It's becoming nasty! I use procmail in conjunction with junkmail filter. It automatically removed all the MS and swen.a virus mails and put them in the spam tray. Abouth 500+ a day for the last week and I never even knew about it until I looked at my spam tray after seeing the logfile. I highly recommend junkfilter if you are on a Unix system and work in conjunction with procmail. -- G Hassenpflug RASC, Kyoto University