all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Multiple tag definitions?
@ 2002-09-03 17:53 Douglas Lewan
From: Douglas Lewan @ 2002-09-03 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, everybody,

I'm trying to clean and consolidate some code from across several projects.
In our haste to produce "a little less a little sooner" there's a lot of cut
and paste among those projects.

Does anyone know of, say, a tags-based emacs application that would navigate
me to multiple definitions of a single tag for easy comparison?

Thanks.

,Doug
Douglas Lewan
ADIR Technologies
732 836 3916
dlewan@adirtech.com

The legal department has requested that this message appear as a footnote to
all e-mails sent from my computer.

This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information. Please be advised that the unauthorized use or
disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and
delete all copies of this message and attachments. Thank you.

* Re: Multiple tag definitions?
       [not found] <mailman.1031075944.3102.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2002-09-03 21:43 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2002-09-03 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Douglas Lewan <dlewan@adirtech.com> writes:

> Does anyone know of, say, a tags-based emacs application that would navigate
> me to multiple definitions of a single tag for easy comparison?

Well, M-0 M-. finds the next definition...

kai