all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* No atimers?
@ 2002-07-16 13:29 Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2002-07-16 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Before debugging why my change in eval.c made the hourglass
pointer stop working, I decided to observe the bug.
I discovered that the hourglass pointer doesn't work for me at all.
start_atimer is called, and set_alarm seems to call setitimer
with the right arguments, but alarm_signal_handler is never called.

Does anyone else using GNU/Linux observe the hourglass pointer to
work?  Does it work on any system?