all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* AUC-TeX: jump to warnings?
@ 2002-09-16 11:52 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2002-09-16 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

How can I tell AUC-TeX to warp my to the source location for warnings
like the following?

LaTeX Warning: Reference `def:schema' on page 55 undefined on input line 2896.
LaTeX Warning: Characters dropped after `\end{verbatim}' on input line 3103.

kai
--
~/.signature is: umop 3p!sdn    (Frank Nobis)

* Re: AUC-TeX: jump to warnings?
@ 2002-09-17 12:27 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2002-09-17 12:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Sep 16 2002, Kai Großjohann wrote:

> How can I tell AUC-TeX to warp my to the source location for warnings
> like the following?
>
> LaTeX Warning: Reference [...] undefined on input line 2896.
> LaTeX Warning: Characters [...] on input line 3103.

It seems there is no pre-defined functionality in AUC-TeX for doing
this.

Maybe you can do something similar to `TeX-debug-bad-boxes' (and
related functions), see `tex-buf.el'. I think this would be a nice
feature for AUC-TeX (read: would you publish your solution?). ;-)

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: AUC-TeX: jump to warnings?
@ 2002-09-17 14:23   ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2002-09-17 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Reiner Steib <4uce.02.r.steib@gmx.net> writes:

> Maybe you can do something similar to `TeX-debug-bad-boxes' (and
> related functions), see `tex-buf.el'. I think this would be a nice
> feature for AUC-TeX (read: would you publish your solution?). ;-)

It's not important enough for me to do it, so I'll continue to use my
C-x g binding of goto-line...

kai
--
~/.signature is: umop 3p!sdn    (Frank Nobis)