all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* find certain files
@ 2007-06-12 18:19 econfreerider
From: econfreerider @ 2007-06-12 18:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help-gnu-emacs

Hi all,

I am new here.  I have a question I have for a long time:  I use Ctrl-f to
find files in a directory, but it displays all the files under that
directory.  Now I want to limit it to certain files that have certain
extensions, for example, only sas files, *.sas.  If if do Ctrl-f
/projects/a/*.sas, it will open all the sas files.  I want to do Ctrl-f
/projects/a/, and only display .sas files, so I can choose one.  How do I do
that?

Thank you so much!

[parent not found: <mailman.2048.1181678085.32220.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]
[parent not found: <mailman.2060.1181681757.32220.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]