all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* completions and JDE
@ 2003-09-12 13:34 Chris McMahan
From: Chris McMahan @ 2003-09-12 13:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I'm running JDE with the jde-complete function pointing to
jde-complete-minibuf. On executing this method, the minibuffer pops up
with the possible completions, but in two columns. This format makes
it very difficult to find the method signatures I'm looking for.

I've been all through the source and documentation. Is there a way to
change the completion buffer to display only 1 column for the jde mode?

Thanks!
- Chris

--
     (.   .)

* Re: completions and JDE
@ 2003-09-12 19:47 ` Galen Boyer
From: Galen Boyer @ 2003-09-12 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ask on the jde mailing list.  Much better response.
--
Galen Boyer