all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Bug with PCL-CVS on windows?
@ 2002-12-20  3:11 Galen Boyer
From: Galen Boyer @ 2002-12-20  3:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm struggling with getting Emacs to talk to our cvs server.  I
find the *CVS* buffer in my buffer list.  I go to kill this
buffer and get a pop-up from windows stating something along the
lines of "Emacs has done something really bad and it is going to
die".  I try this again and yes, the exact same crash.

Emacs 21.2, W2K Pro.  CVS server is across the network.
--
Galen Boyer

* Re: Bug with PCL-CVS on windows?
@ 2002-12-20  4:15 ` Chmouel Boudjnah
From: Chmouel Boudjnah @ 2002-12-20  4:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

What kind of windows ? it works for me here on w2k.

--
Chmouel -- http://www.chmouel.com/

* Re: Bug with PCL-CVS on windows?
@ 2002-12-20 13:40   ` Galen Boyer
From: Galen Boyer @ 2002-12-20 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2002-12-20 14:52     ` Edric M Ellis
From: Edric M Ellis @ 2002-12-20 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 20 Dec 2002, galenboyer@hotpop.com wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Dec 2002, chmouel@chmouel.com wrote:
>>
>> What kind of windows ? it works for me here on w2k.
>
> - Emacs 21.2, W2K Pro.  CVS server is across the network.

I'm using CVS on that sort of setup - and it's all fine. I think I had
a bit of a problem when emacs was picking up a cygwin version of cvs
or something, but now it's using the cvs that comes with TortoiseCVS,
and all seems well.

Edric.

--
Edric M Ellis
The MathWorks, Ltd., Matrix House, Cowley Park, Cambridge CB4 0HH, UK