all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* require-final-newline 21.3 or fedora problem?
@ 2004-04-30 23:10 Thomas A. Horsley
From: Thomas A. Horsley @ 2004-04-30 23:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Every other emacs I have uses the same set of .emacs customizations
I've built over the years, and they work fine, but a fedora system
I'm running with emacs 21.3 on it winds up with require-final-newline
always set to 'query in every damn buffer even with my .emacs
code to both setq and setq-default require-final-newline to t.

Where is my setting going, and how do I make this "helpful" feature
stop helping me? :-).
--
>>==>> The *Best* political site <URL:http://www.vote-smart.org/> >>==+
      email: Tom.Horsley@worldnet.att.net icbm: Delray Beach, FL      |
<URL:http://home.att.net/~Tom.Horsley> Free Software and Politics <<==+

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-04-30 23:10 UTC | newest]