all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Feeble joke (Re: CONTRACT.)
       [not found] <mailman.3425.1048175578.21513.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2003-03-20 22:38 ` kgold
From: kgold @ 2003-03-20 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <mailman.3425.1048175578.21513.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>,
 Blessing Ihetu <bihetu2@worldemail.com> writes:
>[the usual Nigeria spam]

I'm using rmail-spam-filter.

How do I specify the regexp that expands to Nigeria, Ghana, Congo,
Ivory Coast, etc.  Something like:

	"$*African countries with sons of dead dictators*$"

Ken Goldman   kgold@watson.ibm.com   914-784-7646

* Re: Feeble joke (Re: CONTRACT.)
@ 2003-03-21  8:30   ` Oliver Scholz
From: Oliver Scholz @ 2003-03-21  8:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

kgold@watson.ibm.com (kgold) writes:

> In article <mailman.3425.1048175578.21513.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>,
>  Blessing Ihetu <bihetu2@worldemail.com> writes:
>>[the usual Nigeria spam]
>
> I'm using rmail-spam-filter.
>
> How do I specify the regexp that expands to Nigeria, Ghana, Congo,
> Ivory Coast, etc.  Something like:
>
> 	"$*African countries with sons of dead dictators*$"
[...]

The CVS version of Gnus comes with a package named spam-stat.el. I
have not used it, but AFAICU it does some sort of "regular parsing",
but the "regexp" is generated automatically for you. Maybe you could
make it work together with Rmail?

    Oliver
--
1 Germinal an 211 de la Révolution