all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: my first mail with gnus
       [not found] <867i2y4xb8.fsf@in.tum.de>
@ 2009-03-10  0:19 ` Joe Fineman
From: Joe Fineman @ 2009-03-10  0:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Shulei Zhu <zhus@in.tum.de> writes:

> my first email with gnus

Congratulations!  However, that isn't an email; it's a posting.
--
---  Joe Fineman    joe_f@verizon.net

||:  Titrate to detonation.  :||

* Re: my first mail with gnus
@ 2009-03-11 20:29   ` Christian Herenz
From: Christian Herenz @ 2009-03-11 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Joe Fineman schrieb:
> Shulei Zhu <zhus@in.tum.de> writes:
>
>> my first email with gnus
>
> Congratulations!  However, that isn't an email; it's a posting.

thats actually a funny post :-)
LOL

* Re: my first mail with gnus
@ 2009-03-12  0:38     ` Joe Fineman
From: Joe Fineman @ 2009-03-12  0:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Christian Herenz <herenz@physik.hu-berlin.de> writes:

> thats actually a funny post :-)

Assessor:  What is that heap of garbage in your yard?
Owner:  It is a compost pile.
A:  Then that fence around it must be a compost fence.
O:  Correct.
A:  And those posts at the corners must be compost fence posts.
O:  Correct.
A:  I am sorry to say that you owe 3 years of back taxes on those.
O:  What sort of tax is that?
A:  A compost fence-post impost.
O:  I had never heard of such a thing.
A:  It was only passed last year.
O:  Then how can I owe 3 years of taxes on it?
A:  It is an ex post facto compost fence post impost.
--
---  Joe Fineman    joe_f@verizon.net

||:  It is tasteless to recommend one's own taste, but scarcely  :||
||:  honest to recommend any other.                              :||