all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* RE: Space in compiler file name
@ 2006-02-21  5:30 Dave Humphries
From: Dave Humphries @ 2006-02-21  5:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Have you tried with back slashes (maybe even double back slashes) and
quotes?

From: Brian Elmegaard @ 2006-02-20  7:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

On windows I have a compiler installed under c:\Program
Files\dna\bin. This path is set to dna.bin-directory with customize
for the given mode.

When I run I get:
c:/program files/dna/bin/dna.exe
'c:/program' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

The compile command is set by:
  (setq compile-command
		     (progn (concat dna-bin-directory "/"
				    dna-executable-name " "
				    (file-name-nondirectory
				     buffer-file-name))))
  (setq dna-input-buffer-name (buffer-name))
  (compile compile-command)

How can I make dna-bin-directory contain spaces and pass this to
compile?

tia,