all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Gnus: showing TO in sent-mail folder
@ 2003-01-19 19:37 Joe Casadonte
From: Joe Casadonte @ 2003-01-19 19:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Is there any way to show the To: header in a sent-mail folder, instead
of the From:?  From: is always me, and that's something less than
helpful.  I couldn't see how to change the format string to show it,
though I was a bit sleep this morning when I looked; I may have missed
something obvious.  Thanks!

--
Regards,

joe
Joe Casadonte
jcasadonte@northbound-train.com

         Llama Fresh Farms => http://www.northbound-train.com
   Gay Media Resource List => http://www.northbound-train.com/gaymedia.html
            Perl for Win32 => http://www.northbound-train.com/perlwin32.html
               Emacs Stuff => http://www.northbound-train.com/emacs.html
          Music CD Trading => http://www.northbound-train.com/cdr.html
                       Live Free, that's the message!

* Re: Gnus: showing TO in sent-mail folder
@ 2003-01-19 22:35 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2003-01-19 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, Jan 19 2003, Joe Casadonte wrote:

> Is there any way to show the To: header in a sent-mail folder,
> instead of the From:?  [...]  I couldn't see how to change the
> format string to show it, though I was a bit sleep this morning when
> I looked; I may have missed something obvious.

(Info-goto-node "(gnus)To From Newsgroups"); <== Press C-x C-e here!

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)