all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* reflection for structs
@ 2002-09-17 13:43 kani
From: kani @ 2002-09-17 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

first execuse me if this question has been asked before. I am doing alot of
C coding using emacs as my IDE, but i was wondering if there is a package
or something to help with auto completion for stuct members. what is mean
is: after you type the stuct name, instead of memorizing or looking up all
the struct members, as soon as you type "name." emacs will give you the
list of the struct members and you can choose the one you want.

thanx alot for any help or pointers.

thanx
mark

* Re: reflection for structs
@ 2002-09-17 14:42 ` Klaus Berndl
From: Klaus Berndl @ 2002-09-17 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002, harazy@telocity.com wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
>  first execuse me if this question has been asked before. I am doing alot of
>  C coding using emacs as my IDE, but i was wondering if there is a package
>  or something to help with auto completion for stuct members. what is mean
>  is: after you type the stuct name, instead of memorizing or looking up all
>  the struct members, as soon as you type "name." emacs will give you the
>  list of the struct members and you can choose the one you want.
>
>  thanx alot for any help or pointers.

Maybe this is helpful for you:
http://cedet.sourceforge.net/intellisense.shtml

You will find this link also on http://cedet.sourceforge.net/semantic.shtml.