all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* worklog.el wrong type argument hash-table-p, nil
@ 2003-10-08 14:24 Mark Mynsted
From: Mark Mynsted @ 2003-10-08 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Recently, to my surprise I receive the following error when I attempt
to execute worklog-summarize-tasks on my .worklog.  (This used to work
fine, e.g. it worked fine last week and I have not altered worklog.el
or emacs.)

wrong type argument hash-table-p, nil

What may I do to fix this?

--
-MM
I rarely read email from this address          /"\

* Re: worklog.el wrong type argument hash-table-p, nil
@ 2003-10-08 15:02 ` Mark Mynsted
From: Mark Mynsted @ 2003-10-08 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

I should add the following backtrace...

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument hash-table-p nil)
  gethash("e-forms contract_pdf" nil)
  worklog-grok-region(11225 13791)
  worklog-summarize-tasks()
* call-interactively(worklog-summarize-tasks)
  execute-extended-command(nil)
* call-interactively(execute-extended-command)

--

@ 2003-10-09 20:54   ` Michael Herstine <sp1ff@pobox.com>
From: Michael Herstine <sp1ff@pobox.com> @ 2003-10-09 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

What version of worklog are you running?
--
  Michael Herstine

    [ e-mail sp1ff@pobox.com o ICQ 198685593 ]

* Re: worklog.el wrong type argument hash-table-p, nil
@ 2003-10-09 22:43     ` Mark Mynsted
From: Mark Mynsted @ 2003-10-09 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Michael Herstine writes:
Michael> What version of worklog are you running?

;; Author: Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE
;; Maintainer: Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE
;; Upstream-Version: worklog.el,v 1.6 1999/04/23 15:01:50 grossjoh Exp
;; Version:: $Id: worklog.el,v 1.1 2002/08/08 15:15:29 grossjoh Exp $

With this for line 98:
(eval-when-compile (require 'timezone) (require 'cl))

--

@ 2003-10-17 17:51       ` Michael Herstine <sp1ff@pobox.com>
From: Michael Herstine <sp1ff@pobox.com> @ 2003-10-17 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry for the long delay.  That's been fixed; see here:

  http://www.wiersma.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=6&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

--

@ 2003-10-20 19:41         ` Mark Mynsted
From: Mark Mynsted @ 2003-10-20 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Michael> Sorry for the long delay.  That's been fixed; see here:
Michael>   http://www.wiersma.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=6&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

Thank you.  This version is far newer.  (It still has the same
problem, for one particular time period, but at least now it works for
current, maybe it has other improvements...)  Thanks again.