all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: *** Watch BOMBSHELL video of Senator John Kerry admitting 911 was in INSIDE JOB ???
       [not found] <1177387965.127809.175390@l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>
@ 2007-04-24 17:05 ` Richard The Dreaded Libertarian
       [not found] ` <YvuXh.12181$YL5.10711@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net>
From: Richard The Dreaded Libertarian @ 2007-04-24 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:12:45 -0700, lemnitzer wrote:

> WHAT THE HELL|?| Are you saying that building was wired that day? Or
> well in advance? 'Splain, please.

No, you idiot. That was the Murrah building in OK city.

Cheers!
Rich

@ 2007-04-24 21:19 ` Jon Slaughter
       [not found] ` <YvuXh.12181$YL5.10711@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net>
From: Jon Slaughter @ 2007-04-24 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

<lemnitzer@india.com> wrote in message
> http://www.911blogger.com/node/8053
>
> Senator John Kerry was questioned concerning 9/11 during an appearance
> at Book People in Austin, Texas. Members of Austin 9/11 Truth Now
> asked Kerry about the officially unexplained collapse of WTC Building
> 7."
>
> Kerry responded:
>
>    "I do know that that wall, I remember, was in danger and I think
> they made the decision based on the danger that it had in destroying
> other things-- that they did it in a controlled fashion."
>
> http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/220407_kerry_wtc7.html
>
> Thanks to the dozen or so people who submitted this as a blog entry :)
>
> "Mr. Kerry?!?"
>
> "Just a follow-up or two...
>
> WHAT THE HELL|?| Are you saying that building was wired that day? Or
> well in advance? 'Splain, please.
>
> Does your fellow Bonesman George Walker Bush appreciate you letting
> the cat out of the bag on this? Is that your cell phone I hear
> ringing?
>
> Why is your wife squirming like that? Stop it, Theresa! Stop it!"

So what your saying is that the democrates are behind 9/11?  So they tried
to frame Bush? Whats new?  Doesn't this then mean that the democrates and
alqaeda are working together?  I always that pelosie looked like she had a
little arabic in her(probably in more ways than one).

@ 2007-04-25  7:36   ` joseph2k
From: joseph2k @ 2007-04-25  7:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Jon Slaughter wrote:

> <lemnitzer@india.com> wrote in message
>> http://www.911blogger.com/node/8053
>>
>> Senator John Kerry was questioned concerning 9/11 during an appearance
>> at Book People in Austin, Texas. Members of Austin 9/11 Truth Now
>> asked Kerry about the officially unexplained collapse of WTC Building
>> 7."
>>
>> Kerry responded:
>>
>>    "I do know that that wall, I remember, was in danger and I think
>> they made the decision based on the danger that it had in destroying
>> other things-- that they did it in a controlled fashion."
>>
>> http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/220407_kerry_wtc7.html
>>
>> Thanks to the dozen or so people who submitted this as a blog entry :)
>>
>> "Mr. Kerry?!?"
>>
>> "Just a follow-up or two...
>>
>> WHAT THE HELL|?| Are you saying that building was wired that day? Or
>> well in advance? 'Splain, please.
>>
>> Does your fellow Bonesman George Walker Bush appreciate you letting
>> the cat out of the bag on this? Is that your cell phone I hear
>> ringing?
>>
>> Why is your wife squirming like that? Stop it, Theresa! Stop it!"
>>

> So what your saying is that the democrates are behind 9/11?  So they tried
> to frame Bush? Whats new?  Doesn't this then mean that the democrates and
> alqaeda are working together?  I always that pelosie looked like she had a
> little arabic in her(probably in more ways than one).
Naw, the Repuglicans were fully in power then, it had to be them.
--
 JosephKK
  --Schiller

@ 2007-04-26  2:41   ` MooseFET
From: MooseFET @ 2007-04-26  2:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On Apr 24, 2:19 pm, "Jon Slaughter" <Jon_Slaugh...@Hotmail.com> wrote:
> <lemnit...@india.com> wrote in message

> >http://www.911blogger.com/node/8053
>
> > Senator John Kerry was questioned concerning 9/11 during an appearance
> > at Book People in Austin, Texas. Members of Austin 9/11 Truth Now
> > asked Kerry about the officially unexplained collapse of WTC Building
> > 7."
>
> > Kerry responded:
>
> >    "I do know that that wall, I remember, was in danger and I think
> > they made the decision based on the danger that it had in destroying
> > other things-- that they did it in a controlled fashion."
>
> >http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/220407_kerry_wtc7.html
>
> > Thanks to the dozen or so people who submitted this as a blog entry :)
>
> > "Mr. Kerry?!?"
>
> > "Just a follow-up or two...
>
> > WHAT THE HELL|?| Are you saying that building was wired that day? Or
> > well in advance? 'Splain, please.
>
> > Does your fellow Bonesman George Walker Bush appreciate you letting
> > the cat out of the bag on this? Is that your cell phone I hear
> > ringing?
>
> > Why is your wife squirming like that? Stop it, Theresa! Stop it!"
>
> So what your saying is that the democrates are behind 9/11?  So they tried
> to frame Bush? Whats new?  Doesn't this then mean that the democrates and
> alqaeda are working together?  I always that pelosie looked like she had a
> little arabic in her(probably in more ways than one).

No, it was all staged by Giuliani in preparation for his run for the
presidency.  Much earlier he was seen on a grassy knoll.  :)

BTW:  Seriously, if you ask a fireman what to "pull" means you get a
very different meaning than the one being suggested by the OP.  There
is also a lot of images from places like the BBC of people green
screened onto older pictures of New York etc.