I have made a minor mode for texinfo that does this, but the buffer is not being returned to look as source code. They still look that they have a difference in height. I attach the file with a test. > Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 3:53 PM > From: "Michael Heerdegen" > To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org > Subject: Re: tex-mode.el > > tomas@tuxteam.de writes: > > > You want to change display back-and-forth? Have you tried invoking > > (font-lock-refresh-defaults) after changing the variables? > > Even calling (font-lock-flush) should suffice, since > `tex-font-script-display's value is consulted on the fly. > > Michael. > > >