all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Guile API
@ 2015-10-25 16:27 Alex Weiss
From: Alex Weiss @ 2015-10-25 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

The Guile API is...err...a bit undocumented.  Am I crazy is it to assume that the Guile API is as rich an the Python API?

(The first stumbling block I have noticed is simply creating a new "session".  The Python API has a Session object, with seems to wraps the c functions: qof_session_new, qof_session_begin, and qof_session_load.   The swig interface I found does not seem to export these out as guile procedures.)

Thank for any help,
Alex

* Re: Guile API
@ 2015-10-25 16:29 ` Zack Piper
From: Zack Piper @ 2015-10-25 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 05:27:12PM +0100, Alex Weiss wrote:

> The Guile API is...err...a bit undocumented.  Am I crazy is it to assume that the Guile API is as rich an the Python API?
>
> (The first stumbling block I have noticed is simply creating a new "session".  The Python API has a Session object, with seems to wraps the c functions: qof_session_new, qof_session_begin, and qof_session_load.   The swig interface I found does not seem to export these out as guile procedures.)
>
> Thank for any help,
> Alex

Is this about GuileEmacs, or did you post this to the wrong ML? :-)

--
Zack Piper <zack@apertron.net> http://apertron.net

* Re: Guile API
@ 2015-10-26 13:24   ` Alex Weiss