all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* ediff:  How to turn off pulsing icon in toolbar
@ 2014-12-05 14:14 Laurence Finston
From: Laurence Finston @ 2014-12-05 14:14 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello,

Is there any way to turn off the pulsing icon in the toolbar when using Ediff?
Blinking cursors, etc. make me feel ill so I would appreciate it if someone could tell
me how to turn it off.

I'm using GNU Emacs 24.2.1, openSUSE 12.3 (i586) and IceWM.  This is a new computer and
I never had this problem with Ediff before.

I'm not sure that "icon" is the right term.  It's a field in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen with the name of one of the files (or buffers) that's being compared.

Thanks,

Laurence Finston

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-12-05 14:14 UTC | newest]