all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* org-agenda-list - Using today and a span of 3
@ 2020-12-20  4:22 michael-franzese
From: michael-franzese @ 2020-12-20  4:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help Gnu Emacs

How can I set org-agenda-list to use today's date and a span of 3?

(org-agenda-list nil ? 3)

* Re: org-agenda-list - Using today and a span of 3
@ 2020-12-20  8:31 ` William Xu
From: William Xu @ 2020-12-20  8:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

michael-franzese@gmx.com writes:

> How can I set org-agenda-list to use today's date and a span of 3?
>
> (org-agenda-list nil ? 3)

(setq org-agenda-span 3) ?

--
William

* Re: org-agenda-list - Using today and a span of 3
@ 2020-12-20  8:41   ` michael-franzese
> > How can I set org-agenda-list to use today's date and a span of 3?
> >
> > (org-agenda-list nil ? 3)
>
> (setq org-agenda-span 3) ?

Thank you for the expression.

@ 2020-12-20 23:08     ` michael-franzese
From: michael-franzese @ 2020-12-20 23:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: michael-franzese; +Cc: William Xu, help-gnu-emacs

Am now writing a function to set the calendar-location-name and the corresponding
coordinates.

So what to do a string match, perhaps put the location names in a list.

Matching strings can be Shimla, London, Paris, Warsaw.

(defun calendar-location (location)
   (interactive "NLocation Name: ")

   (setq calendar-latitude  31.104605)
   (setq calendar-longitude 77.173424)
   (setq calendar-location-name "Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India") )