all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Org Capture - Inserting Date and Time
@ 2020-11-28  2:58 daniela-spit
From: daniela-spit @ 2020-11-28  2:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help Gnu Emacs

Have posted an entry of my Org Capture Setup.  I ask for a date using %^U which is
introduced in the headline.   I would like to also put it in the field "Scheduled:".
Can this be done?

Would like something as below

* MEETING [2020-12-02 Wed 03:55] Walk
  Scheduled: <2020-12-02 Wed 03:55>
  With: Pete
  Entered: <2020-11-28 Sat 03:55>

 ("m" "+ Meeting" entry
           (file "~/histr/rcl.org")
           ,(concat
               "* MEETING %^U %^{Topic}\n"
               "  Scheduled:\n  With: %^{With}%?\n  Entered: %T"))