I could send you the minor I have put up. > Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 9:21 AM > From: "Stefan Monnier" > To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org > Subject: Re: tex-mode.el > > > Still same problem > > > > (setq-local tex-fontify-script nil) > > (font-lock-flush) > > > > It works in the sense that when I call it the new text is not > > fontified. However, the text that was already fontified remains > > fontified. > > Works for me, so maybe you want to provide a more detailed description > of what you do, and what is and isn't properly re-fontified. > > > Stefan > > >