all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Q from emacs dummy
@ 2009-04-19 17:51 notbob
From: notbob @ 2009-04-19 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I love emacs as a file manager.  Still learning for editing and other
subtleties.  Ran into real bizarre behavior, recently.  In dired mode and
had a new file buffer open.  I tried to close emacs (C-x C-c) and got the
usual "wanna save file" (no), etc, but still would not close emacs.  Only
when I killed the buffer would it close.  How can I force close emacs,
regardless of open buffers?

nb