all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* typos in manuals
@ 2006-03-06  9:09 Peter Tury
From: Peter Tury @ 2006-03-06  9:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

what should I do if I found some typos in the elisp manual (cvs emacs)?

Br,

* Re: typos in manuals
@ 2006-03-06 13:22 ` Maarten Bergvelt
From: Maarten Bergvelt @ 2006-03-06 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <1ubpc7qmcb2wt.sk6f1q2cxhvj$.dlg@40tude.net>, Peter Tury wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what should I do if I found some typos in the elisp manual (cvs emacs)?

File a bug report. For instance, there is a menu item under the help
menu "send bug report". See also the Emacs manual on how to file bug
reports.

--
Maarten Bergvelt