Ruijie Yu via "Emacs development discussions." writes: > For some reason my previous mail bounced. Let me try again, and sorry > if this shows up twice in your inbox. > > Ruijie Yu writes: > >> CC'ing the current maintainer of this file for review. >> >> This is a patch on the etc/tutorials/TUTORIAL.cn file, based on the >> English version. This is based on recent master (a46201f57eb), but >> unless something has changed between emacs-29 branch and master branch, >> I think it is appropriate to have this patch in emacs-29 as well. >> >> [2. text/x-patch; 0001-Update-zh-CN-tutorial-translation.patch]... > > [2. text/x-patch; 0001-Update-zh-CN-tutorial-translation.patch]... Thanks lux and Fuqiao for your suggestions. I have updated the patch. Eli, could this patch go into emacs-29? It only changes the TUTORIAL.cn file. Further, I have checked that the patch applies cleanly to recent emacs-29 branch, and that the TUTORIAL{,.cn} files are the same on both emacs-29 and master (checked via git-diff).