Eli Zaretskii writes: >> From: Ruijie Yu >> Cc: Eli Zaretskii , asjo@koldfront.dk, 61326@debbugs.gnu.org >> Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 16:48:13 +0800 >> >> >> Ruijie Yu writes: >> >> > New iteration. As mentioned from my last message, I have reverted the >> > part where I tried to rewrite part of `archive-expunge' using `cl-do'. >> > >> > FTR, I am still waiting for the counter signature from FSF before this >> > can be included into emacs.git. >> > >> >> Ping? >> >> Removing the "DRAFT" from subject, because I think it is probably >> complete. Also, my FSF process should now be complete. > > Great, then, with these two issues out of our way, we can install this > now. > > However, the patch as posted back then no longer applies. Please > rebase on the current master branch and re-post. > > Thanks. Thanks. I have made one change after the previous iteration: I turned the "bug#xxx" comment in the test/lisp/arc-mode-tests.el into a docstring. Also, interestingly, git-rebase finishes cleanly on my end. Here attached is a patch _without_ indentation changes.