On Mon, Jun 07 2010, Michael Albinus wrote: > They are not mandatory functionally (there is no D-Bus error), but as > you say, the result is weird. I like Stefan's idea to make them mandatory > parameters; if somebody really wants to left them empty, she could pass "". If you really want, I will amend the patch to add at list `:title' as mandatory. OTOH body is really optionnal, quoting specs[1]: ``If the body is omitted, just the summary is displayed.'' > Grrr. I need new glasses! The fact you missed it also proves it might be so obvious at first read. ;) > Maybe you have disabled D-Bus error in one way or the other, I've got an > error. Did you run dbus-monitor in parallel, during tests? Yes, and I really saw nothing. I don't think I disabled any D-Bus error. I just saw an empty array []. [1] http://www.galago-project.org/specs/notification/0.9/x81.html Anyhow, thanks much for the review Michael. Cheers, -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info