On Fri, Jun 03 2011, Ted Zlatanov wrote: > emacs-panel.el will be a package in the GNU ELPA (I hope), so if you can > commit there you can work on it too. I'd like to avoid depending on any > particular features like your WM strut+dock support, the GTK > decorated+deletable properties I asked for, etc. That way it can be > used in older Emacs versions and in XEmacs. So if you can merge your > strut+dock work into the Emacs trunk that's great, but it's not critical. I understand. Sure it's not critical, but it'll be a lot better if you can use it! :) I'll try to rework and merge it someday. Maybe your package will motivate me. :-) -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info