On Tue, Sep 21 2010, Chong Yidong wrote: > Regarding the map package, I think we can include it provided > OpenStreetMaps is used by default, and the package name is changed into > something more generic (net-maps, maybe?), including function and > variable names. Stefan, WDYT? This is another set of (totally) different function unrelated to what I wrote so far. I really do not see the point, unless you are offering your time to write such an alternative. > Analogous steps could be taken for the weather package (e.g. accepting > the NOAA feed instead of Google's API). This does not provide forecast all around the world, so is useless to the majority of people. -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info