On Mon, Jul 25 2011, joakim@verona.se wrote: > I use a graphical gtk based emacs everyday, and I also use terminal > based Emacs sessions every day. Hardened remote servers will continue to > actively not have any X installations for years to come. Terminal Emacs > sessions clearly makes life more liveable in those cases. Does not sound like a good argument. Tunneled display over ssh already exists for X11 for years. Tunneling HTML data does not sound like something very hard to accomplish neither. :) -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info