On Fri, Jun 03 2011, Jan Djärv wrote: > This might not behave as you wish. Some window managers (metacity at least) > apply struts to all windows made by an application if one window has struts > set. For Emacs that would mean that if you set struts on one frame, it > applies to all frames. I don't believe you. That sounds like an extra amount of code to write that would break EWMH explicitely. Quickly reading Metacity source code makes me believe that you're wrong too. (Now, I don't have time to find/write an app to check that, so, one of us is wrong! :-) -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info