all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Searching in Gnus: gnus-group-make-nnir-group does not recurse into subtopics
@ 2019-09-26 13:33 Vegard Vesterheim
From: Vegard Vesterheim @ 2019-09-26 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

I have organized my Gnus groups with topics in a hierarchy.

When I initiate a search (gnus-group-make-nnir-group) with the cursor on
a topic, only the immediate subtopics are searched, the topic hierarchy
is not traversed recursively

The Info node Gnus->Searching->nnir says: "Calling for an nnir search
with the cursor on a topic heading will search all the groups under that
heading."

Is there a way to search all groups organized under a topic recursively?

I am using emacs 25.2 and emacs 26.1.

--
Vennlig hilsen/Best regards
Vegard Vesterheim